Sunday, July 31, 2005

redha?

I would want to write one last thing before I go back for my holy holiday. I went through the “presidential program” today because of my “outstanding results”. Thanks to Mr. Radzuan, he was a very good facilitator, we had a wonderful session with him today, he’s looks aren’t giving him the credits he deserve for his mentality and thoughts; but hey, life ain’t always fair ain’t it?

Redha and Kufur: the fine thin line in between.

Diantara menerima ketentuan dan menentang ketentuan, manusia selalu celaru diantara dua ini. If you just accept the bad things that happen in your life, some people would say that you are a loser, easily giving up on things. You are expected to grab only the “good” things by any chances by any mean taken, as long as it gives beneficial to you, you have to grab it. I’m not justifying that what happen to me is something right, being terminated is not something you should be playing with, in some people point of view. But in this case, who is there to blame except for my self; and the fact that I’m not bitching about it like other people is a big problem for them. The fact that I’m not bitching about it is because there is nothing I could bitch about, not even to blame it on fate. He will not help those who don’t want to help themselves. It is as simple as that.

As I mention, me not bitching about it doesn’t mean I am ok with the situation, for crying out loud, who the hell likes to be terminated? But for me, rather than bitching about it, I should re-evaluate my self, my attitude, and detect my flaws so that I can change my attitude and personality so that I can be a better person. What is the point if you only know how to bitch a.k.a blame but there is no action, and worse realise that the mistakes done was all yours. Menerima keadaan seadanya bukan perkara yang mudah, manusia tak pernah bersyukur, dan adalah satu perkara yang hampir mustahil untuk manusia belajar untuk bersyukur. I’m not saying that it is imposible, but hampir. The society is the major trend setter to what we are today, even though the society as a whole is a big failure and hypocrite, but we still worship the society as the core to our religion. Bukan semua yang dituntut oleh society itu benar dan betul, that’s a fact that the society have to learn to accept.

There’s a very thin line in between redha dengan ketentuan and Kufur dengan ketentuan tuhan, the fact that people always mistake accepting the will as a sign of true losers is because people always put the blames on Takdir a.k.a fate. “nak buat cam mana, ni takdir aku, redha je lah” but at the same time they are not doing anything to try to change their fate. Remember, Allah will not abandon those who ask his guidance and help. Putting effort also doesn’t guarantee that you will success, but you have to believe that, by failing once that doesn’t mean you are meant to fail for the rest of you life, when there are things that aren’t going we want it to be even after putting much effort on it, you have to accept it with open arms, don’t bitch about it. Ketentuan Allah itu berbeda-beda, semua punya bahagian sendiri, mungkin hari ini, mungkin esok, yang penting, harus ingat, bahawa bahagian and ketentuan masing-masing itu sudah tertakluk dalam Luh-Mahfuz.
to utter the word Alhamdulillah itself bears thousand of pahala, why is that? it is a direct challenge from the man up stairs to man as a sign yang manusia memang susah nak bersyukur dan sentiasa kufur pada nikmatnya. the fact is, being prejudice itself is an act of kufur. kita cuma mahu menerima yang baik dan cantik , and at the same time membuang dan mengeji perkara yang kurang senang dangan kita. belajar untuk menyebut nama Allah, tak kira diwaktu susah atau senang. Alhamdulillah kalau kita ingat untuk menyebut nama dia waktu susah atau senang, but nauzubillah, dahlah masa senang pun tak sebut nama Dia, masa susah lagi mau bitch about it. hey....manusia, manusia....

Belajarlah untuk menerima perkara seadanya, it’s hard, it’s bitter, it’s painful, but you have to learn to swallow it. That’s the fact. Alhamdulillilah, I had my chance. Hopefully I will not have to go through this experience again. Insyaallah.

Enough said.

1 comment:

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

u may look like a pathetic dumb ass biatch...but ur words never fail to taouch the deepest point in my heart.. :)