Sunday, June 12, 2005

stop all the clocks

alhamdulillah, my dear best friend, NATRAH is 21 years and 2 days old today. eventhough ko takde kat sini, but that doest stop me from remembering your birthday!!!! hahahahahaha..thank you atah, for calling me all the way from russia, to wish me happy birthday, the least i can do is send you that little message, nak call, aku tak mampu!!!! jangan risau, ada rezeki, insyaallah, i'll buy u a belated birthday present for u later...cant wait to see u!!!!
friends are like sands in the river, some are swept away, but some stay..some are like big bulk of rock,some are like tiny grains of sand, bukan semua yang besar cam batu tu stay, dan bukan semua yang kecik cam pasir tu yang diswept away... kecik atau besar,itu bukan ukuran, yang penting is how the hell dia boleh stay kat situ!!!! and setiap mereka,membentuk satu phenomena, no...not really a phenomena, but more of a pattern yang menarik dalam pembentukan sungai yang mengalir jauh.
a good friend of mine yang dah lama tak jumpa mention to me in her message in friendster that she and her roomates loved the peom i poested recently, it wasn't really a poem per se,it's actually a lyric, a very meaningful lyric,what the hell,lyric and poems are the same thing...hehehehehe...hoping that kalau ada komposer lagu yang gempak boleh composekan lagu untuk poem ni, my favourite poem of all time, by W.H.Auden, "Stop all the clocks"...

Stop all the clocks, cut off the telephone,
Prevent the dog from barking with a juicy bone,
Silence the pianos and with muffled drum
Bring out the coffin, let the mourners come.
Let aeroplanes circle moaning overhead
Scribbling on the sky the message He Is Dead,
Put crepe bows round the white necks of the public doves,
Let the traffic policemen wear black cotton gloves.
He was my North, my South, my East and West,
My working week and my Sunday rest,
My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song;
I thought that love would last for ever: I was wrong.
The stars are not wanted now: put out every one;
Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun;
Pour away the ocean and sweep up the wood.
For nothing now can ever come to any good

bismillah, ya allah, tiada sesiapa yang boleh ku pinta selain daripada Mu, tiada sesiapa yang boleh ku adu selain daripada Mu, ya allah, leave me not in this situation,leave me not alone wondering, give me strenght, give me ways to forgive you, and more of all, myself...let not my anger take control of me, help in this quest searching, searching for the soul i longed for...searching for the love i longed for. i have all the love from the people i need, it's the love that i should have for myself, and the love from you that i've always longed for, eventhough, yes, my ego take control of me...all the time, but u know, what really is in me...berikan aku kekuatan untuk meneruskan amalan...berikan aku kekuatan untuk terus mencari ilmu...kerana ilmu tanpa amalan itu memang perkara yang sia-sia. amin.

No comments: