Monday, April 11, 2005

second cry for help...

day: monday
date: 11th april 2005
time: 6.31pm
mood: unstable

it has been two days since i last wrote my last blog, and apparently, my mood swing is seeing no progress of slowing down.. i think that mood swing is affecting everyone else around me,which made me feel even worse. kush was obviously in a very bad mood swing yesterday, so was fieza..pity her... we chatted a while, hopefully i made her feel better... to certain someone, be more sensitive to changes in fieza will u, u've dissapoint me, it's ok... but if u ever fail fieza, in any way, you'll be aswering to me... personally. jangan terlalu pentingkan diri sendiri. that was not a threat, just a firm advise.

ata lepak kat rumah semalam,and he showed me this very cool website, www.deviantart.com it's soooooooooo bloody cool, there's like literaly millions of artworks, sumpah best gile..thank u ata!!!!!!

kush, fieza... if u need someone to talk to,u know where to find me,u guys done too much for me, the least i can do is to ease ur pain a bit...

yes..and to hazzy-wazzy-hunny-bunny, happy belated birthday!!!!!

No comments: