Tuesday, July 11, 2006

my perfect relationship

In life, all good things will come to an end, or something that seems to be the end of it. The perfect relationship I had with my PC has come to its end; she’s no longer the perfect “girl” who entertains me with her lullabies, her story telling with the moving pictures. She doesn’t perform as well as she use to and on top of that, I can’t turn her on whenever I want to like I used to. I’ve lost the touch of my magic finger that would turn her on in a jiffy. Instead of saying “not tonight saying” or I’m tired la saying” she took the stand of not saying anything at all and doesn’t respond to my touch. So, I had to send her to kaduk, perhaps all we need right now is a little break, a holiday perhaps, and maybe, after a good few hours with kaduk, or perhaps a few days, she’ll come around and realise that she needs me like I need her. I miss my PC… I’m so gonna buy her new gadgets when she’s fine… she’s gonna love it…… I know I would.

I miss the other part of me, it's so boring living as a single personality person... it's so normal... I miss the multiple personality disorder part of me...they were fun...
Enough said.

1 comment:

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

long live the split-personalities! am living it! heheheh
miss u too...LOADS babe...