Thursday, March 02, 2006

notes..notes..notes..

Seriously got a lot of things to say, but my brain is not in a very stable state… few notes of what had happen:

1. Yesterday, 1st march was Kush’s birthday… Happy Birthday dude!!! Me love you, you’re the best roomie ever, the best brother ever, best pal ever, best advisor ever, ur the bestest of the bestest!!!

2. Puteri Gunung Ledang the Musical is fantastically superbly out-of-this-worldly splendid Tiara looked so young and poses such a lovely singing voice, I love her dance, Stephen is such a “Hunk” Tuah, his talents are way bigger than his biceps, and anyone would fall in love with him instantly. Yalal and Sukania are just superbly good, (the two characters that I love most in that play) the lighting, the music, the set…flawless… kudos to Zahim and the gang!!

3.Uncle Yalal’s mother passed away today, we attended her funeral. (Al-fatihah) Met uncle Shuib at the funeral, miss him though, he’s like a father to me, and he took good care of me when I was in Kulim.

4.Lepak with Syuhada and Adam, and Waq…man…it’s been a while since I last lepak with Syuhada, and Adam, how time flies…

5.Have to start memorizing “Bukan Bunuh Diri” …again…. (tu yang buat pening tu)

6.Glad that we decided not to join the Bangsawan…muahahahahahahahahahaha(evil laugh)

7.I miss my mom, halimatun, atiqah, rawaidah and baby syirah… khair, fieza (sorry that aku tak dapat jumpa ko lagi since your grandfather passed away…really I’m soooo sorry) e’en, diela, sara, leman, pak john, kume, nik, deen, zahirah, yasseer, kakak, my atuk, nenek, astot, wana, siti, kak ujie dan sangat ramai lagi….

8.Now I feel like crying, (man…m turning into such a pussy boy…*sigh)

9.Owh yes… I’m am so horny that I might enter the second phase of my unstable mental degree BITCHY MODE… and if I don’t get any action soon, I’ll be subconsciously enter to the 3rd phase SUPER-BITCHY-BICTH MODE

Semoga Allah taala sentiasa mencucuri rahmat ke atas kita semua…

Enough said.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank u..

God, for sending this fren to me..