Friday, December 12, 2008

Aiman Syaaban Hj Azahari Manual Guide For Dummies

Aiman Syaaban Hj Azahari Manual Guide For Dummies

1. I LOVE (note that it's in capital and bold letters) my privacy and my very own personal space, i.e my room.

2. I NEED my space to unwind and think, invasion of my personal space and privacy will cause me to be dysfunctional and very pissed off.

3. expect foul languages from me when i am dysfunctional and pissed off.

4. expect EXTREME foul languages when my privacy and my personal space is being invaded by unwelcome invaders.

5. I have a MAJOR mood swing, thus leave me alone in my personal space when i am in that condition. phone calls, sms, YM messages, e-mails, fax or any sort of communication will be ignored till further notice.

6. I Hate, I repeat I HATE cheerful and happy people, especially those who are happy and cheerful for no reason at all.

7. I acknowledge the existence of people who are happy and cheerful and friendly (though i personally believe that they should be admitted in a mental asylum) , i respect their values, but i want nothing of any sort to do with them or be anywhere near them.

8. Dry, morbid sarcasm and cynicism makes me happy/ laugh/ feel warm inside.

9. I am nice on normal basis.

10. I don't believe in happy and cheerful people. i believe that the smile and the warm fuzzy attitude comes with a hidden agenda.

11. I believe it's OK to be happy and cheerful for no apparent reason at the age of 5, at the age of 10 one should start ask questions and lessen on the happy cheerful attitude, questions like "why is the color of moon sometimes look orangy" or " where do babies come from" are expected when human are of this age. At 15 bigger issues and questions should be ask like why is my name so and so, what is the meaning of my name, why was i born on so and so date, and so on and so forth. At 20 bigger and bigger questions should be asked, and the whole process repeat everyday till one finds the answers.

12. Please amuse me with interesting information and facts ( what ever you see as interesting).

13. I am not good in making small talks, I am busting my ass to learn how to do small talks, but alas, my forte is not in doing small talks.

14. I dont adopt stray from the street into my house. i don't see that as a form of charity. i organize charity donation / campaign, and give that money to the poor. that is as far as i go.

15. I am a firm believer in good manners, values and etiquette.

16. I am also a firm believer of courtesy smile.

17. I tend not to share my thoughts or feelings because for me that is private matter.

18. I don't appreciate sympathy smile/ look/ gesture/ words. things happen for a reason and it is meant for me to go through it.

19. I will try my best to conduct myself in a manner to not to step on the boundaries set by people around me and i have no intention of invading your privacy, thus i expect others to do the same to me.

20. all these may sound very individualistic, yes i know, but that is how i function.

21. I can tolerate rumors about me (for me it's a good marketing tool, there is no such thing as bad publicity) but not invasion of my private space.

22. I also can't tolerate UTTERLY shallow and idiotic people.

23. Other than that, i can actually tolerate a whole lot of shits/ packages/ things/ situation.

enough said

10 comments:

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

GULP.

Anonymous said...

kite same!num 1-5!;)

leendiaz said...

17. I tend not to share my thoughts or feelings because for me that is private matter.---->but u always shared with me..hahahahha

Aiman Syaaban Hj Azahari said...

bodoh punye lina!
hahahaha
dengan kau apa je yang aku tak share...?
eh...ada benda yang kita tak share... penang contohnye!
hahahahahaha

K said...

i disagree with no 9.
ur never nice dowh :(
kesian kt aku, en, fiza. hu hu..

wait..ur nice on a normal basis. so that means, u were never normal to begin with?? shit!

and i think u shud add number 4.5:
expect EXTREMELY MEAN SELFISH SARCASTIC language when u just feel saying it. i know. i was once a victim. ha ha

but overall, u're still our aiman sya'aban. the loser who sat at the last row in alpha with a bob marley kinda sling bag. hahah. the one who talks in perfect British kinda english when he's you know what. the one who enjoys watching friends over lunch. the big bad wolf who always watches our back.

uish. pnjg nye aku comment. its like im blogging in ur blog. awesome.

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

so ape lagi khair, go UPDATE! heheheh

hegira said...

ok. nice knowing you aiman. :)

BeN`z said...

check ur yahoo e-mail.
tq
:)

unpredictable behavior said...

6-somehow im the bitter old lady???HAHAHA
8-i have this 5% of guilt everytime i feel that way
9-i dont believe u
13-it amuses me when i watch u try :)

Chocs said...

Wow... We're very similar, apart from the 'oh-so-obvious' name thing. Yes, I am sarcastic. Yes, cynicism and sarcasm make me feel comforted. But no, I speak PERFECT British English sometimes, for no apparent reason.

When will you be in KL?