Saturday, November 11, 2006

i'm.......................lost. again?

Subhanallah, praise the lord!! After so long, all of the sudden the urge of writing a new entry automatically took control of my fingers and brains. I’ve miss blogging, I’ve miss pouring out all of my nonsense in my dark yet colourful page. I’ve miss my Ha-ha-happy land, I’ve miss…. I’ve missed a lot of things… a lot…

Sometimes, it’s a wonder hoe you could survive after stop seeing, or taking, or drinking something that is an essential need to you. Yea, maybe along the separation period, you tried something else that you think would and could substitute the things you’ve missed, but hell!!! It’s sure ain’t the same!! And when you think that you are getting over it, and bam!! You are back to square one…

enough said.

1 comment:

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

now i understand what ur entry was about..hehe..
dear..be strong..if i could pull thru it,
i'm sure u could too...we're TRUE GEMINIs remember?!!
love yah so much...